Asparagus Basil Salad
- 1 pound organic asparagus, trimmed and halved
- 1 cup organic grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 ripe organic avocado, cut into cubes
- 1 cup sliced basil leaves
- 1/4 cup organic olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Steam asparagus for 5-7 minutes until fork tender.
Place asparagus, tomatoes, avocado and basil in a large bowl. Stir in olive oil, lemon juice and mustard. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve.
Recipe Credit: Elana Amsterdam – Elana’s Pantry