- 1 head cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Fresh dill to taste, optional
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- Cooking fat
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Melt some cooking fat in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic, onion, carrots, and celery. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender (about 5 minutes).
Add in the chicken stock, cumin, turmeric, coriander, and coconut milk, and stir together. Bring to a boil; then reduce the heat and let simmer for about 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Season to taste and serve garnished with bacon and fresh dill to taste.
Recipe Credit: Paleo Leap