- 1-2 Chicken Breasts cut into 2 inch strips (total weight 8oz uncooked)
- 1 packet of Ideal Protein Pancake Mix
- 1 egg
- 1 Lemon
- 1-2 cups of Pacific Chicken Broth
- 3-4 garlic cloves chopped fine
- 1/2 lemon
- Chopped Parsley
- Olive oil Spray
- 2tsp Olive oil or Grapeseed
Preheat Oven to 300°F
Dip chicken in egg, and then flour with IP pancake Mix (you can shake in a bag or coat in a bowl).
Brown chicken then place in chicken broth/lemon and garlic in a casserole dish place in oven, bake on 300 for 20 mins. for strips, 40 mins, for whole breast.