Prep Time 5 min: — Cook Time:30 min
1. Split 2 medium zucchini and scoop out the seeds;
season with salt.
- Add ¼- ½ cup Go Veggie Cheddar Shreds
- 1/3 cup crushed IP White Cheddar Ridges
- 1 chopped tomato (small or 4 cherry tomatoes)
- 1/4 cup mixed chopped parsley and dill
- 1 minced garlic clove
- Combine crushed White Cheddar Crisps, tomato, herbs, 1 minced garlic clove, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle cheddar in the hollow of the zucchini then spoon the tomato herb mixture into the zucchini; drizzle with olive oil. Bake at 425 degrees F, 25 to 30 minutes.
Go Veggie Pepper Jack or Mozzarella
IP Substitute: BBQ Crisps or Southwest Cheese Curls