2 cups almond flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
⅛ teaspoon sea salt
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 large apple, grated and drained
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
¼ cup honey
2 Tbsp. coconut oil or ghee
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease or line muffin tin.
- Toss grated apple with lemon juice in a medium bowl.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add wet ingredients (lemon juice, eggs, honey, and coconut oil or ghee) to dry ingredients and stir gently until well combined.
- Using a large ice cream scoop, fill muffin cups ¾ full.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack. Enjoy!
Inspired by: https://cookeatpaleo.com/apple-paleo-muffins/