6 slices bacon
16-20 cherry tomatoes
3 leaves romaine, finely chopped
¼ cup Paleo mayonnaise
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato. Scoop out and discard the pulp. Place upside-down on a paper towel to drain for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the bacon in a pan and cook until crisp. Set aside on a paper towel-lined plate and crumble into pieces.
- Place the crumbled bacon into a small bowl with the lettuce and mayonnaise. Stir to combine.
- Spoon the bacon mixture into the hollowed tomatoes.
- Refrigerate for one hour before serving.
Inspired by paleogrubs.com/paleo-diet-recipes